Online Copyright Registration in three simple steps
· Basic Consultancy on Copyright Registration
· Collection of necessary information and documents
· Application along with prescribed particulars is made to the Registrar. Separate application is required for separate works.
· Application to be signed by the Applicant and Advocate in charge in whose favour the Vakalatnama is executed
· Acknowledgement slip issued by the Registrar and commencement of waiting time (30 days mandatory waiting time, for objections raised, if any)
· If no objection is received, application is checked by the scrutinizer and if no discrepancy is found, the same is entered in the Register of Copyright.
· In case, objections are received, both the parties are called for a hearing process.
· Conduct of hearing, objections resolved, and scrutiny of application by the scrutinizer
· Approval or Rejection of the application.